29 March 2016

HAPPY EASTER!

I am so thankful that Lent is over. I LOVE Easter.

One of my favorite verses in scripture is 1 Corinthians 15:17, "if Christ has not been raised, your faith is in vain; you are still in your sins."

St. Paul is CONVINCED that the Resurrection of Jesus is really real, and that it is efficacious in our lives, even today.

I love when people believe that what they believe is really real. (That's a Curtis Martin phrase.)
 


Get this: Ciara IS CATHOLIC. This is one of the greatest blessings to my soul thus far. I kept it together through her Baptism and  Confirmation. She was the first person in the whole Parish to receive Jesus in the Easter Eucharist. I was closely behind her and when Father said "The Body of Christ," her response was the most enthusiastic "AMEN" I have ever heard. We then received the Precious Blood and I got back to the pew and LOST IT. Ugly cry and all. It was so refreshing and peaceful and sure. She's gone to receive Him every day since. I am so humbled and so so so grateful to God.

Here is something else I've been up to:



Check out more information here: Catholic Evangelization Meet Up

If you so happen to be in DFW, please come!

Come, Holy Spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment