14 May 2017

Christ Is Risen!

Happy Easter! Resurrexit sicut dixit!!

I was a pretty big failure during Lent as usual, just proving even further that I need Jesus, especially in the little things.

To end a crappy Lent, I was blessed with an AMAZING Easter in Colorado with my sweets, Allie and Michael and KG. Allie is my home making inspiration, check out some of these meals we had:






They are just the best! 


Also, I finally finished my herb garden! (Thanks for the tips, Ross!)

Here are a few pics of the process:







I found this wire rack in my mom's garage! 


Wouldn't be complete without the garden markers.


The finished product!

So far, I've made rosemary focaccia and garlic chive butter with my herbs, which turned out excellent! I think next up will be homemade pesto. 

I've been baking a ton this Spring, it's just so fun! I made homemade pretzels and a honey challah bread with cinnamon sugar butter.




St. Isidore, pray for us!

Saints Francisco and Jacinta, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment