20 March 2024

Forgetting Something

 I'm not sure why, but for the past few months, at least a few times a week I feel like I'm forgetting something kinda big. Not just like I forgot to buy eggs, but like.... I'm supposed to be doing something I committed to and I have forgotten about it completely. But I don't know what it is.

Katelyn thinks the Holy Spirit is trying to tell me something, and next time I feel that way to stop and say "speak Lord, your servant is listening." It's good advice. We'll see what happens.

Similarly, every time I think about going to the grocery store, I almost stop myself thinking that I'll be on a trip or something next week... but I have no trips planned until May. We have been talking a lot about the upcoming trip, so maybe that is part of it? I'm not sure. 

Happy Feast Day to Saint Joseph (yesterday)! 
Still no future husband to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment