14 December 2011

Answered Prayers

Welcome to my first blog post as a college graduate!!

I once again must apologize for the delay in posting, things have been absolutely hectic with finals and graduation and everything that goes with it. In the new year, I hope to update my blog at least a few times each month, and hopefully on a more consistent time schedule.

I hope each of you is enjoying the third translation of the Roman Missal. I, for one, am loving it, and I particularly enjoy the end of the new Creed where we say "I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins, and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come."

I've been praying about Christ's second coming, as we "wait in joyful hope" for Him to return. I've also been praying about the "one baptism" that we profess. Anyways, that is a whole other blog post.

I wanted to let you, my faithful blog readers, know that I am alive, just busy as ever! Also, last week I was informed that I will be serving FOCUS at Auburn University again during this coming semester. I am beyond thrilled that God has answered my prayer. I knew He would, and that His answer would be "right and just" (more from the new Mass!), but I still had a hard time trusting Him, especially as the days to my possible move drew nearer. I'm learning to trust God with some really big things right now, and I know that He will answer me.

What are you trusting God with?


Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay yay yay!!! God is so great. (I don't care if I already knew this information or not, I just love expressing joy over how great it all is, and will take every opportunity to do so.)

    ReplyDelete