14 January 2013

Waves of Grace

So... a lot of my big life events happen on Marian Feast Days... pretty cool... right?

In September of 2011, my roommates and I prayed a Novena that ended on the Feast of the Nativity of Mary (8 September) about my placement with FOCUS. On 8 December 2012, I received my placement, which was to serve at Auburn University for another semester (exactly what I wanted/needed.) 

This year has been no different. A dear friend of mine was married to her MIDDLE SCHOOL sweetheart on Mary's birthday this year and I was privileged enough to be a bridesmaid in her wedding.

Leading up to the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, I had been asking for the Blessed Mother's intercession in my discernment process, and on her feast day I was offered the job with Fidelity Investments. And as God would have it, my first days is 11 February... which I just found out is the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. 

God's blessings are abundant!

Queen of Patience and Humility, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment