I just can't get motivated. The material is super boring, and also super dense and I just feel like I'm drowning every time I pick up the book. This all ends tomorrow though, I've made a schedule, broken down the books into bite size chunks, and I'm ready to go.
As for today... today I had a dream day. I thought about all the things I'm going to do after I pass the CFP. I made plans for all the things I wish I could do in the next two months but will have to put off until after this horrid test is a thing of the past. (Please, God, let me pass the first time.)
In addition to the things that I'm doing this year for my 30 Before 30 list, here are a few other things I plan on doing after the CFP is over:
- finish reading Wuthering Heights
- clean out my moms garage and the closet in my old bedroom
- get gazelle-like about paying off student loans/budget more seriously
- read a business book
- visit NOLA and Denver and Auburn
- revamp the wardrobe
- get a serious prayer schedule and stick to it
The CFP is in two months and 4 days... after that, FREEDOM.
Patron Saint of Motivation, please please please pray for me.