06 February 2015

The most insane thing is happening right now.

My roommate is reading Ed Sri's chapter in Catholic for a Reason on the Eucharist.

WHAT?!

I'm sitting here watching her out of the corner of my eye while typing this.

It's been a long time coming, I think.

She's been asking me more and more questions about Catholicism.

And she asked me to give her my testimony a few weeks ago.

She's always been a Christian. Her "boyfriend" is Baptist and told her that as long as she prays a prayer and believes that Jesus is the Son of God, that it doesn't matter what they do, they'll go to Heaven. And she's believed that for a while. But lately the wheels have been turning.

God is SO good!

Pray that she comes to Mass with me this Sunday to see what it's all about. She's been with me once or twice before but had no idea what was going on. Earlier I explained the difference between liturgical and non-liturgical faiths. And we talked about transubstantiation.

Veni Sancte Spiritus.

No comments:

Post a Comment