04 October 2016

Little G

My Goddaughter, Gianna Marie, was born on August 19th!

I got to visit her parents in the lovely (stretch) Dayton Ohio two weekends ago for her baptism and I am just head over heels in love with this sweet girl.

We had an awesome weekend. Gianna's parents are missionaries with FOCUS and it was so fun to be back in the middle of campus and team life and hear about the ways they are bringing Jesus to their students. Also, Kelly and I got to spend some quality time together talking about her life as a new wife and mom and all of the good things she wants for Gianna and for their family. I am so so thankful and honored to be a part of their family.

Last August we were here:






And now we're here:

Godfather (Nick), Dad (Mat), Mom (Kelly), Little G, Godmother (Brit)

The newest member of the Church!

Little Thinker

Solving the World's Problems!


Not quite asleep....

She had to tell me one more good idea 

And... she's out!

And.... I'm out! 

Saint Gianna, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment