05 April 2013

I am an idiot.

Do you ever have like weird driving weeks? Like weeks where you're just not totally there, and you realize, good grief, I've done a lot of dumb things this week that could possibly have endangered my life... maybe I should calm down and give my guardian angel a breather.

Well, aside from the fact that I'm just not a good driver in general, sometimes I have those weeks. This week wasn't one of those, but it was kinda like a "dumb blonde" week. I'm not sure why.

The two dumb things I did this week:

1. Got a package from the IRS returning my tax forms. Why? Because I didn't sign them. I'm an idiot!! 

2. (This one is slightly more dramatic and funnier.) On Wednesday, I had a headache all afternoon at work. Tax season has been really busy (CANT.WAIT.FOR.APRIL.TO.BE.OVER.) As I was leaving work, I went to get in my car and put my backpack in the front seat like I always do, and as I stepped up on my running board, I didn't duck my head in time and I literally DESTROYED my forehead. I smacked my head so hard, right in the middle of my forehead, on the door frame of my car, that I am pretty sure I blacked out for a second. I sat down in my car, head throbbing, literally in shock that I had just hit my head that hard. I sat there for a few seconds, feeling my brain rattle against my skull, with my eyes closed trying not to throw up. It hurt so bad! I'm pretty sure I got a minor concussion. Luckily, my forehead is not black and blue, but it still hurts really bad if I touch it. Honestly though, I wish someone would have watched me do it, because I'm pretty sure it would have been hysterical to see, and if I'd seen it, I'd probably still be laughing.

Sometimes my mom calls me Grace because of how ridiculously clumsy I am.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment