29 September 2013

Falling into Fall

I cannot even describe in words how happy I am that it is Fall.

But I will try. (No one ever accused me of being terse.)

I think that I have Seasonal Depression, but opposite of most people in that I kinda get in an emotional funk in the summer. This happened last year and the year before too, but I thought it was for other reasons. It's probably not exactly depression, more like seasonal moodiness I think.

This week, temps have been in the 70s and 80s, which is very cool for Texas in September. In case you couldn't tell from my last post, I.AM.LOVING.IT.

I just feel so alive, so free. I want to go and do things outside, lay in my hammock and read, take my dog for a walk, wake up early just to feel the cool mornings.

Perhaps one of the reasons I am so ecstatic that Fall is here is because last year I was in Florida and didn't really get a Fall. It is by far my favorite season. I just love everything about it.

Today I drove around with the windows down just to soak it all in. It was fantastic.

Maybe most people feel like this in the Spring, but Fall just makes me ready for changes. I'm ready for something new, different, exciting. Coming from a girl who hates change, this is big.

Patron or Patroness of Fall, pray for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment