02 November 2014

Falling back... into my bed

Last weekend and a couple days this week I've been very productive. I think it's because I'm back in sync with my list making habit. Some things will probably never change.

I did a thorough cleaning of my apartment last week and it has stayed pretty clean. I made my November budget. I cleaned my car inside and out. I organized my make up with this new little organizer I bought from the Container Store. I cleaned out my purse. I finished up some stuff for CFP class. I cleaned out the refrigerator. And I finished hanging my curtains.

So here we are, one week later, on my one day off, and I am here with nothing to do. It is a blessing and a curse. I like to be busy. In college I was always busy and I loved it. But downtime is good too.

I have one load of laundry in the washer, and I could should do some studying for my CFP, but I think instead I will just start a new book, bundle up, and go read in my hammock. It is days like today that I really miss having good friends close by. It would be awesome to spend the day wrapped up in conversation with someone who knows my heart.

Don't forget to pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory who have gone before us marked with the sign of faith. What a day of hope in the goodness of God!

All you holy men and women, angels and saints of God, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment