31 January 2017

Just in the Nick of Time

Update on January Goals:

Go running ten times. Check. Just went for the tenth time about two hours ago.
Spend 8 hours in Adoration. FAIL. Majorly. I only spent about 3 hours in Adoration all month. But I went to Mass 12 times. I want to do better.
Write in this blog two more times. Check, check.
Drink one gallon of water per day and eat clean for 20 days. Check. I took before and after pictures to see if I could tell a difference in my skin after drinking a gallon of water per day for 20 days, and I can't. But I know it's good for me, so I want to keep going.
Do something that makes me uncomfortable. Check, times two. I both accepted and extended lunch invitations that made me uncomfortable. Also I had some friends over for dinner, which didn't make me uncomfortable except that I made them a questionable recipe for Whole30 Chili which they said they liked. Note to self: don't make your friends be your recipe guinea pigs.
Pray a novena. Check. I'm on day 7 of a novena which ends on the Feast of the Purification of Mary.

Update on me:

Nothing huge has been happening in prayer or otherwise.

The most exciting thing in my life is that my mom got two new puppies and I.AM.OBSESSED.

They're the cutest.

Here are some pictures:







Cricket is the black one, she's super outgoing and rambunctious and TROUBLE.
Trixie is the brown one and she's shy and sweet as can be. And a chicken.

I love them.


And because you're all dying to know:

February Goals
Gym x 12
Finish 3 books
Reconnect with 3 friends
Prepare for Lent

Mary, Pure of Heart, pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. Prepare for Lent is not very specific or measurable ;)

    ReplyDelete